Monday, November 15, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Paper Pumpkin "Hello Pumpkin" Thanksgiving card


There is a lady in our town who has been ordering cards from me now and then.  Friday she called and said she would like three Thanksgiving cards and a birthday card.  Since it was possible she would be sending one of the cards to the same person I am, I decided to make hers completely different than the cards I made for my mailing list.

I used a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of the SU Beauty of the Earth designer series paper for the mat.  I cut the frame from an unbranded die using the SU Cajun Craze card stock and then a second one with white card stock.  The cute little embellishments were added to the white pieces and then added back into the framed areas.

Tomorrow I will be showing you the birthday card she purchased.  Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, I bet she was really pleased with this card! I really like that frame, and you filled it so well. Pretty paper, too.

Cheryl W said...

I can just here your friend's compliments when she saw the cards you made for her! This one is really nice. I love all the little embellishments.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...