Friday, November 12, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABBY!


Our 4th granddaughter, Abby, is turning 18 today.  I made this Tower Card a few weeks ago and decided to save it for her.  I've been trying to make cards for the grandchildren that are fun folds or at least not just a standard A2 card.

This is the view of the card looking down a bit onto the top.  Some of the videos suggested that by using designer paper for the "core" of the card, it helps keep the piece from becoming too thick.  I liked the idea.

Below you will be able to see each of the four sections.





 Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Those tower cards are so cool, Vicki. One of these days I'll have to give one a try! I'm sure Abby loved/will love it very much - it's very pretty!

Cheryl W said...

Such a cool card. Your granddaughter will be so impressed. I like to make special cards for the grands, too, be it special folds, shakers, or something else.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...