Thursday, November 25, 2021

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


The die for this card is from Tutti Designs.  It's a little fussy to work with because I had to cut the design in green and then again in orange for the pumpkins.  The pumpkin portion was then trimmed out of the entire die cut and added to the green vine using Bearly Art glue.   I love the fine tip of the liquid glue when working with the delicate die cuts.

Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving and if possible I hope you can safely enjoy it with family and/or friends.

 

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card! I think the fussy-cutting of the pumpkins was worth the effort. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Lynette said...

Worth the extra work, Vicki - very cool! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your family.

Jeanne H said...

What a lovely card...well done with the intricate die.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...