Monday, November 8, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Gorgeous Leaves


 When I got this set of stamps and dies, I just decided to do some experimenting.  I stamped the two "grunge" type stamps on a piece of card stock trying to decide if I wanted to use Soft Suede or Crumb Cake ink.  Since it was a scrap piece of card stock, I decided to see what it would look like if I used one of the dies to cut out the grungy background.  I really liked it so I cut out a second one.  From there that is how this card came together.  I really like the monochromatic look of the Soft Suede on ivory card stock.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

It looks great, Vicki! I usually don't go for grunge, but I like what you've created here With the simple color combo. Super card!

Lynette said...

Isn't it fun to just play around and see what we end up with?? Your card is great - I love the monochromatic, too.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...