Friday, November 26, 2021

FEELS LIKE FROST designer series paper


The papers in this 6" x 6" pack are just gorgeous!  One side of the sheets has beautiful snowy scenes.  The reverse sides of the sheets have silver foil designs.  So far I haven't used any of the reverse sides.

The beautiful papers don't need much of anything added to create wonderful cards.  This is one of my favorites.  (See a second card below)


I was hurriedly adding the designer sheets to the navy mats and then onto the card bases.  I wasn't paying enough attention and then realized I had glued this one on upside down!  I just reversed where I stamped a sentiment and I think it works OK but I do like the first card the best.

How many of you are out doing Black Friday shopping?  I haven't done that in a lot of years but I hope you are finding some great deals!  Our daughters are grown and the grandchildren have such specific requests that we have now resorted to gift cards and a check made out to them to apply it to the things they want.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

You're right, Vicki - that paper is SO gorgeous! Your cards are so pretty, too, and the bottom one looks intentional. We're still able to give most of the grandkids presents, but the oldest one is getting money. Our kids will be getting mostly money, too. That works! And it's easy. We are all done shopping and it feels great. :-)

Cheryl W said...

LOVE that paper! I don't think it matters at all which way you place it on your card, as they are both beautiful. We are giving the grandkids money this year along with some small items they can have under the tree and open on Christmas day. They are all teens except for one who is 12 and one who is in her 20s, so it is best if they use our gift of $ to purchase something they like.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...