Friday, November 5, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - 2 cards using Beauty of the Earth dsp

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR HUSBAND!


No, this isn't the card I gave him, but I guess it could have been because he is a really special man!  For this first card I simply matted a piece of one of the papers and then added it to the white card base.  The sentiment is popped with foam squares.


I really like this one.  I added a die cut tree and two little blue birds to the matted dsp and then added it to the white card base.  

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

The paper can really make the card, can't it? Fabulous! And, belated happy wishes to Gary.

Raquel said...

These are so beautiful. My favorite is the simplicity of the tree with the bird. It actually speaks saying remain calm and enjoy the serenity…..Thank you for sharing. Raquel

Cheryl W said...

That paper is so beautiful, it stands alone really well. I do like the one with the tree die-cut, though. The tree adds more dimension and interest.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...