Tuesday, July 12, 2022

2 CARDS - PAPER INSPIRATIONS STAMPS


The cards were made with two stamps that I have had for years. When I was organizing my new craft space, I also went through a lot of stamps that I had not used for a very long time.  These stamps were two that I bought when I first got started and I always liked the Cone flower.  While I had them out I decided to make the Thinking of You and a Birthday card (shown below).


Now I have to decide whether I want to keep them or sell them.  Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oooh, I love these, Vicki! I may have both of those stamps, or some very similar. I have gotten rid of very few things over the years. I figure that I still have room for them, so I'll keep them. :-) Great cards.

Cheryl W said...

These look very "impressionistic." So pretty, and I like the simple design.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...