Tuesday, July 19, 2022

RETIRED FLOWERS FOR EVERY SEASON DSP


I made a card a couple weeks ago using this die and then later saw a video from Rita Holmes.  I liked the way she kept the white die cut piece for the middle to add a sentiment.  My die is smaller than the Stampin' Up! version so I matted the white layer with some dsp and then added it to the white card base.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Beautiful papers and a great die - awesome card, Vicki!

Cheryl W said...

Nice idea for a card layout! That pretty DSP looks great in the two larger openings, and I think the center one is perfect for the sentiment.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...