Monday, July 4, 2022

THE "LET'S SET SALE" stamps and dies



With today being the 4th of July, I thought this might be a fun card to post.  No doubt there are people enjoying a relaxing day on the water with their boats.

I saw a card like this after I got my stamps and dies.  The circle was masked and then I used blenders to ink up the open area.  (The card I CASED used similar color but I couldn't figure out how hers was done.)  The birds were stamped in black. This 4" x 5 1/4" piece was then added to the card base with dimensionals.   

I really liked the idea of just cutting the sailboat in white.  Before adding the die cut pieces, I decided where the boat would be placed and stamped the little orange & yellow piece.  I added the boat and sails with tiny dimensionals.


I made a coordinating envelope for the card.  
Thank you for coming by today! 
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Fantastic card, Vicki, made even better with your matching envelope. I love the simple scene you created. It's so peaceful.

Lynette said...

That looks like a fun set, Vicki, and your card turned out great! Happy Fourth to you.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...