Thursday, July 7, 2022

2 NEW HORIZON CARDS


I haven't posted cards using the New Horizon dsp for a few days so here are two more.  For this first one I was going to just add the little "grove of trees" in black.  I wasn't satisfied.  Then I tried a die cut in the green card stock.  I wasn't satisfied.  So I off set the black die cut on top of the green and liked the look.


For this one I used a stamp for different trees and stamped them twice.  The deer is a die cut.  Thank you for coming by today.

 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

That is cool that you can just add some stamping or die cuts and come up with a pretty scene. I like the stamped trees, and good idea to put double die cuts.

Wanda said...

WOW!!! I LOVE this card. What a fun set!!

Cheryl W said...

That DSP is so pretty and makes a great base for whatever scene you care to create. Love both your cards!

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...