Tuesday, July 5, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Hexagon Punch & DSP


This was a fun card to make using the hexagon punch and designer series paper.  I followed the layout I had seen watching a video.  I don't do "random" very well so I just followed the same pattern she had used.  I did use a different die cut and ribbon on the front.

The pieces were all added to a piece of Cinnamon Cider card stock.  I then used my scissors to trim the right side along the dsp.  That was then added to the white card base.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki, and such awesome papers!

Cheryl W said...

Neat idea for a card front. Once again, a great way to use up those scraps. You share so many good ideas that I haven't had time to try them all. Luckily, I can go back to your blog to remind myself what they are.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...