Thursday, July 21, 2022

THINKING OF YOU


This strip of designer paper isn't from Stampin' Up! but it does go very nicely with the SU Blushing Bride card stock.  I added the white strips and then the Mossy Meadow strips to each side of the dsp.  

I prefer not to actually emboss the front of a card base (although I have done it sometimes), so I embossed a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of the Blushing Bride card stock and added it to the card base before adding the dsp strip.  I used Spellbinders dies to cut the two ovals.  I did stamp the sentiment before cutting it out because it is much easier to get it centered.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty! I agree - I like to emboss a separate piece of cardstock and then add it to the card front.

Cheryl W said...

So pretty! Love the pale pink shade of blushing bride. I don't have any, but I sure do admire it when I see it online. You used it beautifully on this card. That DSP matches perfectly!

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...