Thursday, July 28, 2022

4 CARDS USING GRAPHIC 45 DSP


Before I started buying all of the beautiful designer papers from Stampin' Up!, I bought a lot of 6 x 6 pads from various companies.  The beautiful paper on these 4 cards is from a Graphic 45 pack.  I only used two sheets from the pad and was fortunate that someone on eBay was willing to purchase the remainder of the sheets in the pad.  All of the cardstock used for matting and card bases is from SU.

Take peek at the other three cards below.................




 Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

So simply lovely, Vicki!

Jeanne H said...

A nice bunch of beautiful cards!

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful cards! That paper is really gorgeous. I used to buy a lot of 6 X 6 pads, too, and now I have to remind myself to use them!

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...