Monday, July 11, 2022

CASING RITA HOLMES


I watched a video from Rita Holmes where she made a card using a corner die similar to this that Stampin' Up! sells.  However, I have several of these from Memory Box and decided to make a card like hers but use what I already have.  

The design was die cut from a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of black cardstock.  A piece of aqua glimmer paper was placed behind the cut out area and then the entire piece was adhered to a black top fold card base.  

I punched three of the daisies and stacked them together with glue under the center.  This allowed the space I needed to add the clusters of leaves.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I love those dies, Vicki. I have two sets of them from Memory Box and I need to use them again. In fact, I think I have some in my card parts that I need to dig out! Thanks for the reminder. Your card is very beautiful.

Cheryl W said...

I love the color combo on this one. That white daisy looks fabulous against the black and blue background. Nice job!

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...