Monday, July 25, 2022

CHRISTMAS IN JULY - Whimsy & Wonder dsp


I bought this paper last Fall but hadn't used any of it yet.  When I saw someone talk about Christmas being only 5 months away it reminded me that sometimes I hear about "Christmas in July".....so this card was inspired.  Well, it was inspired by one that I saw on Pinterest when I went hunting there for ideas.  I love the pastel colors of the paper and the poinsettia.  I also love how the die leaves an impression on the petals and leaves.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

That is gorgeous paper, Vicki, and I love the layout of your card. Love the die cuts, too. Beautiful!

Wanda said...

Your card is SO very pretty!!!

Cheryl W said...

I really love putting poinsettias on Christmas cards, and yours is gorgeous! Love the coordinating DSP, too. I have yet to make many Christmas cards. Guess I need to get with the program. LOL

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...