Monday, July 25, 2022

CHRISTMAS IN JULY - Whimsy & Wonder dsp


I bought this paper last Fall but hadn't used any of it yet.  When I saw someone talk about Christmas being only 5 months away it reminded me that sometimes I hear about "Christmas in July".....so this card was inspired.  Well, it was inspired by one that I saw on Pinterest when I went hunting there for ideas.  I love the pastel colors of the paper and the poinsettia.  I also love how the die leaves an impression on the petals and leaves.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

That is gorgeous paper, Vicki, and I love the layout of your card. Love the die cuts, too. Beautiful!

Wanda said...

Your card is SO very pretty!!!

Cheryl W said...

I really love putting poinsettias on Christmas cards, and yours is gorgeous! Love the coordinating DSP, too. I have yet to make many Christmas cards. Guess I need to get with the program. LOL

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...