Friday, May 5, 2023

BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP


Front


Back side of front


Inside

This card was made a few weeks ago. I made it as shown on a video but would change one thing.  Instead of having the designer paper on the inside of the card (as shown in the last picture), I would attach it behind the card front.  That way it would hide how the alcohol blenders bleed through the floral design.  

By adding it behind the front of the card it would make it more sturdy and you wouldn't have to worry about where to add the glue/adhesive for the design on the front.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! These types of cards seem really popular right now. This card reminds me of the lattice card. I need to give one of these a try soon. I have a layered stencil design that would work well as the floral grouping on this card. Once again, thanks for the inspiration.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...