Tuesday, May 9, 2023

BOOK BINDER CARDS - 3 WAYS


It's the time of year to be using papers with tulips!  My own tulips don't lasts very long due to the windy days we tend to get, but I can enjoy them on these papers.


Using the same measurements and scoring, you get a different look by using the papers horizontally.


This tends to be the way I usually do book binder cards.  I must have been in a hurry to get some of this paper used up, because I wish I would have taken the time to add some sheer white ribbon to the left side before gluing it down.

Actually a fourth way would be to use this same format but turn it vertically with the designer papers.  I didn't think to do that.  Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Just lovely. What a fun technique too!

Cheryl W said...

A lovely trio of cards! I regularly make bookbinder cards. They are one of my go-to designs when I need to make a quick card. On your last card, you could still add a piece of paper lace to the "bound" area, if you wanted to.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...