Tuesday, May 16, 2023

BOHO INDIGO DSP

 


I stumbled across a video by Juli Baca (Sunny Day Stamping) making two cards at the same time.  It was a fun and different layout.  It can certainly be done just using scraps instead of cuttingup 6 x 6 pieces of dsp.  You can see her video HERE.

Since I wasn't sure if I was going to like the one I was going go make, I pulled out my stash of Stampin' Up! Boho Indigo dsp.  I have plenty of it.  I haven't added a sentiment to the front yet, but will do something when I decide how I'm going to use it.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Pretty! And it would be a great way to use scraps. You did a great job!

Cheryl W said...

I watched the video and it definitely would be a great way to use up some coordinating scraps. I think it would look nice done with smaller squares on a portrait fold card, too. I should give that a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!