Monday, May 29, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! - Ever Eden designer series paper

A few days ago, I decided I just had to organize my designer series papers.  I shocked myself when I realized that I have over 80 packages.....some nearly full and some with just a few bits and pieces.  When we updated our computer/craft room, I bought some rolling carts to I hold 12 x 12 packages. I keep the papers in the original cellophane package to keep them organized but then have them in 18 drawers.  Twelve of the drawers have SU papers.  One drawer has Christmas/Winter 6 x 6 dsp.

I numbered the drawers and then took the papers out of a drawer and entered the name of them on a spreadsheet in one column and the number of the drawer in the column next to that.  One by one I went through each of the drawers listing the papers and the drawer number.  It really didn't take too long because I already had a list on the inside of each drawer.

I wish I had done it a long time ago because now when I want a specific pattern, I can look at my spreadsheet which has the paper in alphabetical order!  I love spreadsheets!  I can then put the paper back into the drawer so I can easily find it again!  Don't you love organization? 

I fell in love with this paper when Stamin' Up revealed it and I have been hoarding it because I have way too much of it left.  It is has highlights of gold in some of the papers.  When I decided to finally use some of it, I made the three cards below.



Around the same time this dsp was being sold, SU also had packs of "Expressions in Ink Ephermera" sheets.  I have been very stingy using the pieces but did use some on the card above and the card below.



 Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

So pretty. I didn't buy that paper and there was a narrow window of opportunity to purchase it. Lucky you. It is nice to be organized. I need to do that in my workroom!!

Lynette said...

Beautiful papers and such pretty cards. Yes, I do love organization! Yours sounds amazing.

Cheryl W said...

These are all lovely cards, but I especially love the bookbinder card. The paper has such rich colors and the gold is a nice contrast.

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...