Saturday, May 6, 2023

STAMPIN' UP!, HERO ARTS AND ALTNEW



Besides trying to use up a lot of my designer series papers that have been retired, I have also been pulling out other products that haven't been used in a very long time.

The large SU Mint Macaroon die cut was made with a Hero Arts die that I have had for a long time and not used more than once or twice.  The small pieces and sentiment are from Altenew.  The "Abstract Beauty" designer paper, ink and die cut edger are from Stampin' Up!  I think they cooperated together very well.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Fun and great cards you've had the last few days, Vicki! Pretty colors and nice designs and layouts.

Cheryl W said...

Lovely card! I really like the soft green color, and the die-cuts are perfect.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...