Monday, May 15, 2023

TERRI GAINES - A REAL WOW CARD!


Some evenings I spend a lot of time watching multiple videos on YouTube.  Terri Gaines is one of my favorites.  I watched her do this card and just knew I had to make one.  You can find her video HERE.  

I didn't add a sentiment to the front but added one inside (as seen below).  When you close the card, the left front panel tucks under the right front panel so things have to be lined up just right.


This card has already been sent off to a friend celebrating a birthday.  I'd really like to make another one because it makes such a beautiful presentation.

Thank you for coming by today!


3 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh my, what a gorgeous card. And a fun fold too!

Cheryl W said...

Your card is so pretty! I watched Terri Gaines' video, and she made it very clear how to make this card. The design definitely has that "wow" factor. I will be saving the instructions and hope to make it sometime soon. TFS.

Lynette said...

This is beautiful, Vicki! I love it! Such a wonderful design and beautiful elements. I can't believe it's pushing two weeks since I last visited blogs. Life is just too busy! I did check out all of your cards, though, and they are all amazing. You have so much wonderful paper!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!