Sunday, May 7, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! , MEMORY BOX DIE


The designer series paper on this card is from the Stampin' Up! designer series paper pack "Abstract Beauty".  I had looked for a paper I could use as a background for a white die cut piece.  The papers in that pack are a different size -  4" x 6".  I found a piece  that was smaller and thought it would work out great as a background for this die cut "Bella Bouquet" from Memory Box.  (There was a time before I got obsessed with SU that I was "obsessed" with Memory Box dies and they are needing some attention.)

Since the designer paper wasn't quite wide enough, I simply used an embossing folder from a much ignored Cuttlebug set of folders on the right edge of the card front.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Your card is striking. I LOVE the white against the DSP background

Cheryl W said...

I really love a silhouette die-cut, whether it be in white or black. Yours looks fabulous against that pink background!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...