Saturday, May 13, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! - Awash In Beauty dsp


Once again, I'm using a retired dsp.  (One of the papers in this package even has designs that can be cut out with the coordinating die set.)

The piece I chose for this card had a great complimentary design on the reverse side.  I cut a piece that was 4" x 5 1/4".  After cutting and scoring the card base, I cut off a 1" strip from one side to use on the narrow panel on the right.  I then had to also trim off a narrow piece on the larger design panel to add to the front. I fussy cut one of the flowers from a scrap and added it with a dimensional.  The sentiment  piece looks crooked in the picture, but maybe it's just the angle of the picture.  The sentiment was actually added to the right panel........it then tucks under the flower to keep the card closed.

Thank you for coming by today!
 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty card, and I really like the card design. It's always more interesting when we use something other than an A2 top-fold or side-fold cardbase. The two sides of that DSP coordinate beautifully!

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...