Wednesday, May 10, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! The Art of Life


I think I may have mentioned recently that I am trying to shed myself of a lot of wood mounted SU sets......and I have sold some.  However, against my better judgment, I bought this one on eBay!  Once again I had seen cards made with them and decided I could certainly make use of it.  

I saw a card like this on Pinterest, but I changed it into a Sympathy card.  The sentiment is from a My Sentiments Exactly! stamp set I found at Hobby Lobby.  


 Most of the time I like to make cards with a white card base because it is easier to either stamp a sentiment or write my own message inside.  i do think I like this one better with the SU Soft Suede card stock just being a mat instead of the card base.

Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Such a pretty card. I may have bought that one as well!

Anonymous said...

I love most of your cards and I copy them for future casing. This sympathy card seems, to me, to be absolutely perfect! Simply & elegantly expressive without being "gushy". We have a couple of friends that, unfortunately, we'll be needing to send a card for - and this one exactly fits what I was thinking. I thank you!

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...