I saw the color challenge for the Pals Paper Arts and decided to make a card for it. I love these Stampin Up colors: Certain Celery, Bashful Blue and Marina Mist. The flower layers were punched and then I slightly cupped the petals of the two large layers. Leaves were made using the Secret Garden leaf die. Cuttlebug embossing folders used were the D'Vine Swirls and Swiss Dots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
5 comments:
Pretty flower and embossing! Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts.
Great card!! Really like the color combination.
This card is soooo pretty! I love how you focused on the blues and added a touch of green. Your choices of textures are wonderful, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!
Pretty card. Love the blues
A beautiful card, Vicki! I love the texture and the way you used the challenge colors! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!
Post a Comment