Thursday, December 31, 2020

YOU CAN DO THIS


Yesterday was a very difficult day for our daughter.....moving from the home she had planned to be in for the rest of her marriage.  Divorce was not what she wanted so today was very rough for her.  I saw a video from Lisa Curcio this morning that had the perfect sentiment on it.........and I had the set!  

I followed her video for the partial die cut panel and was very pleased with how easy the card really was to make.  I'm going to drop it in the mail and it might just be the very first piece of mail she receives at her new address.  Tomorrow (2021) will be the beginning of a new chapter in her life.  So happy that she has so many friends in the community and at the school where she works who will be supportive of her.

On moving day she actually found out that she is going to be blessed with a neighbor who will clear snow from her driveway and doesn't even want paid for it.  As a single gal with no snowblower, that was music to my ears.  

Thank for stopping by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

You are such a wonderfully supportive mom! I wish your daughter the very best. Life will definitely get better for her (I speak from experience). My DH and I have been married for more than 21 years now, and he came along when I thought I would never want to be married again. But he was perfect for me, and I couldn't love him more. Your card is beautiful. I think your daughter will really appreciate it.

Lynette said...

What a fabulous card, Vicki, and I sure wish Jamie the best! She is very lucky to have you and Gary as parents, and she'll get through this and will thrive.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...