Monday, December 21, 2020

CHRISTMAS REINDEER


 I made this card to send to one of one of the members of the group who meets each summer (except 2020).   I started with a white 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white card stock. I added a piece of washi tape across the lower portion of that piece and then embossed the area above the washi tape with a star folder.

The trees and deer were die cut from a Stampin' Up! set and added before adding a narrow brown mat.  The card base is Mossy Meadow......the same color as one of the trees.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So cute, Vicki.

Cheryl W said...

Super cute card. I love the trees in two different types of cardstock. Hope you're all able to reconvene in 2021!

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...