Monday, December 28, 2020

CHRISTMAS CANDLES


A few weeks ago, I sold this stamp and another one with just a single candle.  I had always liked these two but decided it was time to move them on to a new owner.  Before letting them go though, I did stamp off a few of this one using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I was able to clean the stamp afterwards and the stamps were still extremely clean.
I colored the design with SU Blender pens.  Some of the berries were right next to the red candles so I used a Wink of Stella Gold pen to color the berries which added some glitter to the design.  The SU plaid designer paper has metallic gold stripes so I added a shiny gold mat to the stamped design.

I'm praying for "decent" weather tomorrow but they are predicting about an inch of snow (which is fine) but then ice continuing over night tomorrow into Wednesday.  Tomorrow we are supposed to close on a house we are buying for our daughter and then the movers are supposed to get her things moved to the new home on Wednesday.

Thank you for coming by today!
 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

This card turned out beautifully! I LOVE that plaid--red plaids are my favorite. In fact, I'd like to find a paper stack that was nothing but plaids. Hope the move goes ok. We're supposed to get more snow tomorrow, too.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...