Friday, December 18, 2020

ONE MORE PLAID


Since this die has the poinsettia, I used the red plaid designer paper with it.  I am really loving these plaid papers.

I haven't done any baking yet but have been working on some non-bake cookies.  Our two daughters always have their requests.  Since we aren't having the formal Christmas gathering, we will be "dropping and running" any gifts and cookies.  Sure praying that by the time Easter rolls around we can get together as a family again.

Thank you for coming by today!





 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I agree, Vicki - I love the plaids you've been using, too. So pretty!! Another great card. So sorry you won't be able to see your family at Christmas. :( We can make it, though!!

Cheryl W said...

Gorgeous. This plaid is perfect with the poinsettia. I have that die, so now all I need to do is find some plaid paper!

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...