Tuesday, December 29, 2020

CHRISTMAS HOLLY


My friend, Lynette, showed a couple of cards lately using an older Stampin' Up! stamp set called "Christmas Blessings".  I still had my set and had considered selling it.  After I saw her cards, I decided to hold on to mine just a bit longer.  I'll show the second card tomorrow.

I didn't have anything scheduled for today so I made the one above in the same manner as she had done hers.  I had two gold strips on my table and they were just a bit too short to make the card 5 1/2" wide so I cut down my card base.

This morning we became "landlords" and signed papers to purchase a home for our daughter who will actually be making the payments. Tomorrow is moving day but we are getting around an inch of snow every hour and lots more to come.  Sure hoping that by the time the movers show up the snow plows will have cleared the roads enough to make a safe trip to her new home.

Thanks for stopping by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This card is so pretty. Love the holly stamp, and the two gold strips accent it nicely. I imagine your daughter is all moved in my now. Hope things went well when the movers were finally able to get down to business.

Lynette said...

I am honored to be cased, Vicki. :) Your card turned out so nicely.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...