Thursday, December 17, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! PLAID DESIGNER PAPER

Below are two samples of cards I made using the wonderful plaid papers from Stampin' Up!  I can't take credit for the idea of using that die cut with the plaid.  My friend, Kris, sent us a  similar card last year.



Today I am dealing with Two Men and a Truck to move my mothers things out of her apartment.  We were going to do some of the packing and moving ourselves but having professionals do it seemed like a much smarter idea.  It's bitter sweet knowing she won't be going back to her apartment because the entire staff there has been wonderful for the 9 years Mom lived there.  She will now be staying at a Nursing/Rehab center......feeling much more like a hospital room than an apartment.  

Today's move will be a practice run for moving one of our daughter on the 30th of this month.  The same company is moving her.   I think I'm going to need January to recover from all of this!

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I really do love the plaids, Vicki, and they look great with that die. Good luck with both moves. I hope your mom likes it in her new place.

Cheryl W said...

Both these cards are really pretty, Vicki! I wouldn't have thought to put a die-cut like that on plaid but it works really well. Now I'm wondering if I have any plaid papers that would work!

Anonymous said...

Wow Love that die Thanks for sharing.
Nancy

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...