Wednesday, December 9, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AUNT

BREAK TIME IS FINALLY OVER! I certainly didn't plan on staying away this long but the stresses of life just took over.  I have a lot of cards lined up to post and since so many are Christmas/Holiday cards, I will probably post more than one at a time some days.


My mother's only surviving sister turned 101!!!  My card is going to be late but I knew I still wanted to send it because I was pretty sure she would enjoy the piano on it.  She was so talented and was still playing the piano as of a couple of years ago.  Not sure if she does any more.  Impressive!!!

Remember if you want to know when I actually do post something, you can sign up for the newsletter.  That way there is no need to check back each day if I'm "taking a break" again.

Thank you for coming by today!  

 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh how awesome that your aunt is 101 - amazing!! Congrats to her! I'm sure she will love the piano on your pretty card.

Cheryl W said...

Wow! Turning 101 is definitely a reason to celebrate. I love your card with that bright spot of red. It really draws the eye to the main image--the piano, of course. Your aunt is an inspiration. If I live to be 101, I hope I'm still able to make cards. :)

bonnie32002 said...

You have been missed. I'll be looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations!

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...