Tuesday, December 15, 2020

CASING ANN SCHACH


I met Ann Schach when we both took a class with Michelle Zindorf several years ago. Since that class I have been following her blog and "chatting" via email now and then.  Recently she had a card using the "Detailed Dove" die and "Tis the Season" designer paper.  My brother had just asked me to make a card for him and since Ann had generously offered the tutorial for her post,  I knew what I was going to make because I love the dove and really liked her combination of the papers.  Mine is slightly different.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Oooh, I really like this one, Vicki. The papers are gorgeous, and so is the dove.

Cheryl W said...

Gorgeous card, Vicki! Isn't it wonderful how we crafters all inspire each other? I love the papers you used, and the dove is absolutely lovely.

bonnie32002 said...

Very pretty! Love the size of that dove. The one I have is bitsy lol!

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...