Tuesday, December 15, 2020

CASING ANN SCHACH


I met Ann Schach when we both took a class with Michelle Zindorf several years ago. Since that class I have been following her blog and "chatting" via email now and then.  Recently she had a card using the "Detailed Dove" die and "Tis the Season" designer paper.  My brother had just asked me to make a card for him and since Ann had generously offered the tutorial for her post,  I knew what I was going to make because I love the dove and really liked her combination of the papers.  Mine is slightly different.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Oooh, I really like this one, Vicki. The papers are gorgeous, and so is the dove.

Cheryl W said...

Gorgeous card, Vicki! Isn't it wonderful how we crafters all inspire each other? I love the papers you used, and the dove is absolutely lovely.

bonnie32002 said...

Very pretty! Love the size of that dove. The one I have is bitsy lol!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...