Thursday, March 11, 2021

A "MYSTERY MONDAY" STAMPING PROJECT


Sharon Armstrong usually put out a list of supplies on Sundays for what will be needed the next day.  She then gives one clue at a time o what you should do with the supplies.  Gradually you make a card.  It's interesting that with the same set of clues some cards turn out so different.

I followed the steps one by one to a certain point March 1st but then just wanted to be finished so I did my own thing. Much to my surprise the only thing different from her card was that I didn't center my sentiment piece in the middle of the card, but I did add the little die cut flowers just the way she ended up saying to do it in her clues.  

The designer paper is from the Flowers for Every Season 6 x 6 pack of designer paper.  Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

That sounds like fun, Vicki! You have some of the prettiest patterned papers! Great card.

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty card. It would be fun to follow clues to make a card, sort of like a treasure hunt, but the treasure is the finished card.

Three cards from one sheet of 6 x 6 dsp. Rachel Tessman had a video using the new Thoughtful Journey 6 x 6 dsp.  I hadn't received mine ...