Tuesday, March 23, 2021

SIMON SAYS - Bunny Butt stamp and die set #1


Outside (see inside below)

Our granddaughter, Taryn, will get this card.  I added the dp to the front of the card and then die cut the "window" with a Spellbinders die.  Rather than throw the square away, I added glue to the back side of it and then placed it back in the opening matching the plaid so that it would serve as a backdrop to the bunny.  

I stamped the front and back side of the bunny.  I glued the two pieces together leaving the bottom area with the paws with no glue so that the bunny could be seen on the outside and inside of the card.  Adding some other stamped images to the card and it was finished.  


 There's still a space under the bunny to stamp Happy Easter and then sign it from us on the right.  I only made one of the cards this way.  Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, how cute is that, Vicki! Taryn will love it! It's so sweet. Yep - can't let a pretty piece of patterned paper get tossed:)

Cheryl W said...

This is such a sweet Easter card. I'm certain your granddaughter will love it. Actually, I think anyone would love it! That plaid paper is so pretty--perfect colors for Easter/Spring.

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...