Monday, March 15, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Boho Medley Bundle


Of all of the paper that Stampin' Up! has made available, this one is right up at the top of my favorites.  My favorite color is blue and all of the papers in this bundle are designs of blues.  The bundle came with stamps, dies, 48 sheets of double sided 6 x 6 papers, little flowers, two kinds of ribbons some pre-embossed sheets and some die cut leaves and pieces for sentiments to be added.  I loved it so much I bought the refill for it as well. (Like I needed more paper.) So you will definitely be seeing more cards made from these supplies.

Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty! I can see why you like it so much.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! I can see why you like that paper so much. I'm looking forward to seeing your other creations from this kit.

bonnie32002 said...

Blue & White is such a classy color combination!

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...