Monday, March 8, 2021

PULLING OUT SOME RETIRED SU ITEMS


I punched (retired punch) out the "floral" area on the white piece of card stock and then added a scrap piece of the designer paper (retired).  The little flower added to the middle is also from a retired stamp set and retired punch.  Ribbon was added around the white piece and the entire layer was added to the card base after stamping the sentiment on it.

Below are four more cards using different papers and ribbons.  I have left room to stamp a sentiment on the fronts of them when I want to use them.
.




Thank you for coming by today!

 

4 comments:

Lynette said...

What a great idea for some very pretty cards! I especially love the first one.

Jeanne H said...

I have most of the supplies you used on your creative cards. Thanks for sharing some ideas on using retired things.

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty set of cards. These would make a nice gift set with different sentiments stamped on the front. I could even make a set of these for the thrift store. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

bonnie32002 said...

I just used some of these same supplies just a week or two ago. Great minds think alike! I love the cards!

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...