Wednesday, March 31, 2021

ONE MORE FLOWER & FIELD dsp


This is a great way to use up scraps of designer papers although I think I purposely cut these for this card.  I had seen a similar one on Pinterest.  I believe the one I saw on Pinterest used a ribbon behind the sentiment, but I strip of card stock works just as well.  I love the papers from this designer paper pack.  Does anyone else think this reminds them a little of stained glass windows?

It's hard to believe that tomorrow will be April 1st!  Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

They do remind me a bit of stained glass windows, Vicki. Pretty!

Cheryl W said...

That is such beautiful paper, and, yes, it does remind me of stained glass. This is a great idea for using those pieces of paper that just aren't big enough for anything else. Thanks so much for another great idea!

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...