Friday, March 5, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - True Love Black and White dp


I cut a piece of this dp to 4" x 5 1/4" and added it to the black card base.  I decided to leave this one with no additional coloring on it.  I cut an additional piece of black card stock 2 1/4" x 5 1/4" and added So Saffron strips behind the left and right sides before attaching it to the card front.  I've had a package of dimensional stickers for a long time and decided that this vertical one really was perfect to add in the middle.  My sister's birthday is Sunday so this is the card I sent her.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

What a great card, Vicki - I really like that sticker. And the black and white printed paper is so stunning.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card! I'm sure your sister loved it. That flower sticker goes so perfectly with your DSP, and the yellow strips on either side of your black piece help tie it all together. Love it!

bonnie32002 said...

You are right, that sticker was the perfect choice!

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...