Friday, March 12, 2021

SPELLBINDERS FLORAL TRELLIS DIE


When I was going through supplies for retired items that I hadn't used in a while, I found this die from Spellabinders in my stash.  It was new and still in the original sealed package!  I decided to give it a try and cut several of them.  I forgot to add the "Stick It" double sided adhesive to the white card stock before cutting it, so I had to very carefully add little dots of Tombow Mono Liquid Glue along the edges and to some of the flowers.

I still had that package of daisy dimensional stickers on my table and I thought this particular one wojld look nice in the lower corner.  There was also a little lady but dimensional so I added it.  I really liked the way it came together and debated about selling the die.  Instead I cut 5 more of this design with a little heavier card stock and have offered those on eBay.  If they don't sell, I'll probably pull them from the listing, use them myself and list the die instead.

Thank you for coming by today!  It's Friday, so have a great weekend!


 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a pretty card, Vicki! Such a great die-cut piece, and the stickers are very cool. The lady bug looks so real!

Cheryl W said...

That's such a lovely card. That background die is beautiful, and it looks perfect for Easter cards, too. I've managed to collect a few background dies like this, and I love using them.

Three cards from one sheet of 6 x 6 dsp. Rachel Tessman had a video using the new Thoughtful Journey 6 x 6 dsp.  I hadn't received mine ...