Thursday, July 15, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Fine Art Floral dsp

Book Binder Card



One of the videos I had watched a few weeks ago made a card like this and used the "negative" part of the "just want to say".  I think she may have even used the same papers but not sure.  This was an easy card that went together very quickly.  This was a third card I made with my friends.

If you use the "negative" part of the die cut, be sure to save the small pieces for some of the letters.  It's a little fussy to add them back in to complete the look but worth it.

I've made this type of card before and sometimes use the reverse side of the dsp/coordinating dsp for the small strip.  And I have added ribbon to that section at times wrapping it around the area before adding the adhesive to stick the section together.

Thank you for coming by today!





 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki. I do like that style of card - I should make one soon. :-) Such lovely paper, and using the negative of the sentiment is a good idea.

Cheryl W said...

Love it! This card design is a nice change from the usual side or top fold card. I've made a couple of these, and you're right--they come together quickly.

Three cards from one sheet of 6 x 6 dsp. Rachel Tessman had a video using the new Thoughtful Journey 6 x 6 dsp.  I hadn't received mine ...