Monday, July 19, 2021

STAMPIN' UP - A Week using Mosaic Mood dsp

 
#1

I purchased several of the new Stampin' Up! designer papers and have been having fun with them.  However, I also still have papers from previous catalogs that really need to be cut up and used.  Anyone else?  I've been trying really hard to go back and forth between old and new.

The Mosaic Mood dsp was a little harder for me to use when I first got it.  I think I bought it because of a card I saw using a variety of the designs for vases and I had the SU stamps for the vase as well. As time has passed I was seeing more and more examples of how to use the papers on Pinterest.

The hummingbird and flowers were fussy cut from some of the sheets.  That made it a lot easier to get some of it used up.  I like the way this one came out even though it was pretty much a CASE I saw on Pinterest......not my own creation.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a pretty hummingbird, and a great arrangement of the pieces. That is really pretty paper, too!

Cheryl W said...

Wow! Those are really gorgeous papers. I love how you fussy cut your featured images from the paper. It's all so coordinated and looks just beautiful.

Three cards from one sheet of 6 x 6 dsp. Rachel Tessman had a video using the new Thoughtful Journey 6 x 6 dsp.  I hadn't received mine ...