Wednesday, July 28, 2021

BLACK AND WHITE CARD & LINED ENVELOPE


Both of my friends love black and white cards.  I really like this one too.  The idea came from a video I watched using black and white dsp.  I used a different stamped design for on the solid black panel.  The stamp is from the Fabulous Floret stamp set.  I stamped the design with VeraMark and then heat embossed with white powder.  I had prepared that piece already for my friends to use on their cards too.

I have a die to cut the lining for envelopes but I don't do it often enough.  See the picture below for how the card opens.  


If you're careful there is room to stamp a sentiment that will be directly behind the panel on the front and that leaves plenty of room for you to write a message on the lower half.  You could also write on the back of the front.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

I LOVE this card. Black and white is one of my favorite color combos for cards, too. I may have to give this card design a try soon. Love your envelope liner, too. They're easy enough to make, even without a die, but I rarely do it.

Three cards from one sheet of 6 x 6 dsp. Rachel Tessman had a video using the new Thoughtful Journey 6 x 6 dsp.  I hadn't received mine ...