Thursday, July 29, 2021

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY SISTER AND BIL


At the time I am posting this I think I will use this card to send my sister and he husband for their wedding anniversary.

I started by adding a strip of the Stampin' Up! Expressions in Ink dsp. to a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Pear Pizzaz card stock.  I piece of white card stock was then cut into two pieces angling the cut and mounted with foam squares.  The flower and leaves were stamped and cut out.  Leaves were added to the flower with a dot of Tombow glue.  A dimensional was added to the set of two leaves but then the area of the flower and single leaf had just glue on the back.  I might still add some gold die cut pieces to step it up a bit.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

bonnie32002 said...

Oh how pretty! The colors are soft and the card layout is really lovely. I'm sure your sister & BIL will really appreciate it!

Three cards from one sheet of 6 x 6 dsp. Rachel Tessman had a video using the new Thoughtful Journey 6 x 6 dsp.  I hadn't received mine ...