Monday, July 26, 2021

STAMPIN' UP - Mosaic Mood dsp #6


#6

There are a lot of cards that are made using strips of paper scraps for the focal point of the card.  I didn't have to use scraps for this one because that is the way the dsp was designed.  I simply cut a piece of it, matted it first with Just Jade card stock and then again on Petal Pink card stock before adding it to the white card base.  

This was another card that I made with my two friends.  Tomorrow I'll show another card we made using the idea from a video I had watched.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

You've been so creative with this paper. I've loved all your creations, and your friends are so lucky to be able to come over and craft with you.

Three cards from one sheet of 6 x 6 dsp. Rachel Tessman had a video using the new Thoughtful Journey 6 x 6 dsp.  I hadn't received mine ...