Tuesday, July 27, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Flower and Field fun fold


This was different than any of the fun folds I've done before.  I used a strip of dsp from the Flower & Field paper pack and Pool Party card stock.

Using Pool Party ink, the flower was stamped off once and then onto the white card piece for the front.  Then the sentiment was stamped on top of the flower.  I like the look.  Sometimes I stamp a "praying hands" design inside a sympathy card using this method and then stamping a sentiment over it.  

The white layer inside the card is the same size as the white card stock on the outside.  Although this card is OK and it does stand on it's own, it doesn't provide much of a place to write inside so I'm not sure I'll be making more like it.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I do like this style of card, Vicki, and yours is so pretty!

Cheryl W said...

Pretty! I haven't made this style of card in a long time. I do like it, though. I find it works well for birthday cards when I don't plan to write too much inside.

Three cards from one sheet of 6 x 6 dsp. Rachel Tessman had a video using the new Thoughtful Journey 6 x 6 dsp.  I hadn't received mine ...