Tuesday, July 13, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Boho Medley

Double Easel Card



 One of my very favorite designer series papers that Stampin' Up! has had is the Boho Indigo dsp.  Blue is my favorite color and the shades in this release just called out to me.  You have already seen cards I made using these papers and you'll see many more in the future.  I have a lot of that paper on hand and I'm not hoarding it......I'm using it!

A few weeks ago I had invited two of my friends to come and play.  It was the first time we felt it was really safe since late in 2018 for all three of us to be together.  I had made up 15 card kits for each of us and we had so much fun putting them together.  

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

That IS very pretty paper, and such a fun card that you made with it. Isn't it fun to kind of be "normal?" I love it!

Cheryl W said...

Love, love, love your card! The papers you used are beautiful and go so well with the sentiment. I can't believe you made 15 card kits for each person. That's amazing!!

Three cards from one sheet of 6 x 6 dsp. Rachel Tessman had a video using the new Thoughtful Journey 6 x 6 dsp.  I hadn't received mine ...