Friday, July 30, 2021

TWO REPEAT CARDS USING SCRAPS


Some months ago, I made cards like this using the same papers but thought it would be fun for my two friends to see what can be done with scraps.  These scraps were from Flowers for Every Season pack.  Actually if you don't have scraps, you can use a 1 inch punch and just punch out a bunch of pieces from different sheets and have fun.


This card uses some 1" squares but also pieces that are 1" x 2".   Before adding the last piece on the lower right, I added ribbon around the white layer.  The last dsp piece was added with dimensionals on top of the ribbon.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Love these ideas for using up scraps. I need to give these designs a try. I have so many scraps to use up, I'm sure I could make a dozen of these cards and not even make a dent!

Joan said...

I love these cards. They can be adapted for so many different occasions by changing the paper - holidays, masculine, baby, etc. A great way to use up all those scraps.

Three cards from one sheet of 6 x 6 dsp. Rachel Tessman had a video using the new Thoughtful Journey 6 x 6 dsp.  I hadn't received mine ...