Saturday, July 17, 2021

2 QUICK AND EASY CARDS


This pretty paper had been on my table for a long time.  It was a from a paper pad that needed to be used up or discarded.  I wasn't really fond of many of the designs but this one was too pretty to pitch. It also happened to work well with one of the Stampin' Up! card stock colors.


I really don't remember where this designer paper came from but it sure could be Stampin' Up! because it appears to be Blushing Bride for color.  I wanted to use it in a similar way.  I also happened to have a small scrap of SU Blushing Bride ribbon on my table so I did a little "flag" of it under the white piece with the sentiment.  

Two more card pieces used!  Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, for sure to pretty to discard!! It's beautiful! The pink one is pretty, too. Wonderful cards, Vicki.

Cheryl W said...

Pretty cards! I have lots of DSP that I don't care to use on cards, but I find those pieces make great envelopes. And if they're only one-sided, I put the white to the outside and the pattern to the inside. Then I try to use them with cards that have coordinating colors.

The piece from Echo Park worked very well with Stampin' UP! Cherry Cobbler card stock.  The card stock was embossed with the Painted Tex...