Saturday, July 17, 2021

2 QUICK AND EASY CARDS


This pretty paper had been on my table for a long time.  It was a from a paper pad that needed to be used up or discarded.  I wasn't really fond of many of the designs but this one was too pretty to pitch. It also happened to work well with one of the Stampin' Up! card stock colors.


I really don't remember where this designer paper came from but it sure could be Stampin' Up! because it appears to be Blushing Bride for color.  I wanted to use it in a similar way.  I also happened to have a small scrap of SU Blushing Bride ribbon on my table so I did a little "flag" of it under the white piece with the sentiment.  

Two more card pieces used!  Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, for sure to pretty to discard!! It's beautiful! The pink one is pretty, too. Wonderful cards, Vicki.

Cheryl W said...

Pretty cards! I have lots of DSP that I don't care to use on cards, but I find those pieces make great envelopes. And if they're only one-sided, I put the white to the outside and the pattern to the inside. Then I try to use them with cards that have coordinating colors.

Three cards from one sheet of 6 x 6 dsp. Rachel Tessman had a video using the new Thoughtful Journey 6 x 6 dsp.  I hadn't received mine ...